OUR HEALTHY HOME PACKAGE
CLEANING FOR YOUR HEALTH
Does someone in your home suffer from allergies or asthma so you are concerned about allergens and air quality? Do you have children who love to roll around and play on the carpet so you are worried about bacteria? Carpets, rugs and upholstered furniture are beneficial acting as giant filters absorbing and collecting common allergens and germs. But, just like an air filter, they must be properly cleaned to remain most effective at trapping particulates as they settle from the air.
OUR HEALTHY HOME PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Sanitizer applied to carpets and/or upholstery to eliminate unhealthy bacteria that can spread illness
• Reduces common allergens from dust mites, pests, pet dander, pollen and more in the carpets and upholstery we clean
• Special deodorizer reaches odors absorbed in your carpets and upholstery so they aren’t just masked – they’re eliminated
• Works on all kinds of furniture, including: beds, mattresses and other household items
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL GRADE SANITIZER
Daily cleaning of frequently-used surfaces can be effective at making your home healthier. A deep cleaning and hospital-grade sanitizer application by Chem-Dry by the Millers helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria and viruses.
• Our Hospital-Grade Sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.99% of bacteria from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl. 1
• Our Hospital Grade Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. 2
These products are EPA-Registered Antimicrobial Sanitizers that meets the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 when used on hard non-porous surfaces including tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.
1. Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2. Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.